Glitter Text


Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Life can change




Romeo and Juliet it seems is one of the greatest love plays written and the basis for most stories today. Some people wish their love could be like Romeo and Juliets'. I used to be one of those people. They were a couple I admired until I was in their situation. I was faced with keeping my love a secret. I spent many nights crying myself to sleep wondering how they did it. I even thought about running away with Romeo. He had my heart from the time I saw him, but then I thought what would have happened if they never planned to run away. What would have happened if they tried to be secretive just a bit longer. I am now determined to re write my own love story. It will not end the way their story did. My story will end happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment